Southwest Florida is home to several great colleges and universities. For northern students looking for year-round sunshine and beach days, this is the place. Southwest Florida is home to both public and private schools, offering 100’s of different majors, with both on and off-campus living situations.
- Ave Maria School of Law – Independent Catholic Law School that is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, located in the Vineyards, Naples, Florida.
- Ave Maria University – Ave Maria is a 4-year Private University located in Ave Maria (Collier County)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – FGCU is a 4-year Public University with its main campus in Ft. Myers.
- Florida Southwestern State College – FSW is a 2-year Public College with its main campus in Ft. Myers with satellite campuses in Collier County.
- Hodges University – Hodges is a 4-year Private University with its main campus in Ft. Myers.